"Three simple rules in life. 1. If you do not go after what you want, you’ll never have it. 2. If you do not ask, the answer will always be no. 3. If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place."
- (via nyu-tah)
(Source: purpleemoon, via gretaroseevans)
a girlfriend is a potential wife if you ask me. relationships are investments not hobbies. y’all gotta grow up.
(Source: chickinkicks, via gretaroseevans)
"Being married someday is going to be so cool. like you get to come home to your best friend every single day and just do life together."
- (via frenchycraftybruin)
(Source: amortizing, via inferencing)
"Live in such a way that if someone spoke badly of you, no one would believe it."
- what i strive for. (via andrewwrichard)
(Source: aurelle.co, via xxbridgetjoyxx)
there are mean parents and then there are parents who switch off the wifi at night
(Source: strocka, via inferencing)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via lamestprincess)
(Source: aumoe, via salty-lipsss)